Monday, February 1, 2010


In between waiting for the parts and waiting for the specialty tools to get here (to finish the trans) I figured I'd clean up some extra parts. The rear cross member and T-Brace are rusty as I mentioned before... Couldn't come by a sand blaster soon enough to meet my demands so I just cleaned them up best I could and slapped some primer/paint on them.

I also cleaned up the front body work a bit and put a few coats of white paint on it. I was told white might not be the best choice for the track car as it may get really crappy - but whatever. If someone has a better suggestion - please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment