Slow goings last night. I started to install the sensors into the galley plugs and broke one off.. great. I don't think I was over torquing it but whatever... I'll buy a new one.
So moved on to working with the suspension - put the spindles back in with the axles, bolted up the new RCE Tarmac 2's and reconnected all the front components. I still need to do small stuff like add the cotter pins to the castle nuts and such, but it all went together fairly easily.
I also mounted up my JDM bumper beam and fit up the front bumper. I think I'm going to have to invest in some type of latch or quick connect/disconnect for the bumper to get the car on and off the trailer easily. Also, I've cut so much crap out to save weight there really isn't anything keeping the bumper in place other than 2 plastic clips haha. I'll figure something out.